‘Growing pains’ do not exist! If growing pains were a normal occurrence, then all children would experience it – this is not the case. ‘Growing pains’ are actually a biomechanical anomaly associated with growth spurts and can be treated.
- Crown Medical Orthotics are found to help relieve painful leg pains in children.
This is not a ‘growing pain’ condition. Sever’s disease is associated with excessive pronation which affects the heels of children aged 9-12 years. There is a higher incidence among boys and very active children. It is characterised by soreness and tenderness at the rear of the heel, and the pain increases when the child stops running and when rising from the seated position.
- Strapping using the heel lock also helps
- Ice and rest also helps reduce pains and symptoms
- Best to massage and need the calves and if inflamed do not stretch calves.
- Crown Medical Orthotics are found to help relieve painful heel pains in children.
Does Your Child Suffer With...
- Growing Pains
- Low muscle tone
- Pigeon toed
- Bow legs
- Knocked knees
- Stomach pains
- Foot pains
- Leg pains
- Postural problems
- Gait problems
CROWN MEDICAL ORTHOTICS can help !